For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of
hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box
comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pigskin leather and mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ rubber sole