The Moab Speed 2 is the latest innovation in hiking from the Merrell brand pairing the knowledge and trail insights from the best-selling hiking boot, the Merrell Moab, with the latest innovations from athletic hikers across the globe. Improved traction with the incorporation of Vibram TC5+ rubber, specially formulated for Merrell, with the an all-new design and traction lugs. Hikers know that comfort is king and the all-new Moab Speed with 30% increase in foam underfoot. Breathability also significantly improved incorporating learnings from Merrell's best selling Merrell Test Lab trail running lineup. Underfoot you will find a secure fit heel counter and a full length rock plate to keep you confident on the trail in any conditions.
• 39% recycled, breathable engineered mesh and TPU upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Padded collar
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant synthetic heel and toe cap
• Dual heel and tongue loops for ease of entry as well as carabiner compatibility
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
• Cleansport NXT™ treated for natural odor control
• 5% recycled removable PU footbed
• Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity, lateral stability, and forefoot flexibility.
• FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts
• Vibram TC5+ outsole provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities, formulated exclusively for Merrell
• Vibram traction lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step